Recipes and more
You Berry Believe It
Berries and coffee cake and doughnuts oh my! Coffee Cake never tasted so good.
Ingredients (yield 8 servings)
- ½ cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 Krispy Kreme Glazed Blueberry flavored Cake Doughnuts
- 14 ounces blueberry pie filling
- 2 Krispy Kreme Glazed Blueberry flavored Cake Doughnuts, finely chopped
- ¼ cup butter (softened)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Streusel Topping Directions
- Combine ingredients until crumbly
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease 8” x 8” pan.
- Mix butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract on medium speed until smooth.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to form a batter. Spread ⅓ of batter into bottom of baking dish.
- Crumble 3 doughnuts and sprinkle on top of batter and spread pie filling over the doughnuts.
- Add remaining batter in large spoonfuls over the filling.
- Apply streusel topping evenly.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until topping is golden brown.